Rose Gold 15 Pieces Makeup Brush Set with Bag
This product is currently sold out.
Docolor 15 - Pieces brush set includes every brush you'll need on a day-to-day basis, not only for home use but also for professionals.
All brushes are made with natural goat hair or premium synthetic hair, cruelty-free, smoother and silkier to pick up powder easily, no shedding, rendering uniform, applying makeup a luxurious experience.
A Perfect gift for your lover, your friends or yourself.
* Hair: Premium Synthetic hair / Natural Goat hair
* Ferrule: Shiny rose golden aluminum tube
* Handle: Black wooden handle
This brush set contains:
1. Powder Brush: Expertly sweep on blush, bronzer, and finishing powder.
2. Angled Foundation Brush: Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
3. Blush Brush: Perfect for buffing in contour or depositing blush on the apples of the cheeks.
4. Contour Brush: Shaped to define the forehead and cheekbones.
5. Foundation Brush : Apply liquid or cream produts such as foundation and primer.
6. Blending Brush: Apply and combine shadow shades.
7. Eyeshadow Brush: Packs on eyeshadows and shades and works for any area of the eye.
8. Eyeshadow Brush: Use it for darker shades on the eyelid.
9. Eyeshadow Brush: Packs on eye shadows and shades on the eyelid.
10. Blending Brush: Use it for depositing color into the crease, defining shapes, tapping color on the lower lash line, or smudging color.
11. Smokey Eye Brush: Smudge darker shades of a smokey eye look.
12. Fan Brush: Perfect for sweeping on highlight and sweeping away excess powder.
13. Angled Eyebrow Brush: Use it to apply liner with precision.
14. Lip Brush: Synthetic hair. Use it to define lips, soften pencil lines and apply color.
15. Flat Eyeliner Brush: Delivers sharp lines with creamy eyeliner.
How to clean the brushes?
1. Wet the bristles only with lukewarm water. (Please do not wet the ferrule)
2. Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
3. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
4. Rinse the bristles.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Reshape the brush head.