Expertly sweep on blush, bronzer, and finishing powder.
Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
The brush can be used to do blush and highlighter.
Shaped to define the forehead and cheekbones.
Apply and combine shadow shades.
Used to brighten eye base or highlight, large paint coverage.
7.Small Eyeshadow Brush
Packs on shades in small areas.
Use it for depositing color into the crease, defining shapes, tapping color on the lower lash line, or smudging color.
9. Lip Brush
Use it to define lips, soften pencil lines and apply color.
10.Duo Angled Eyebrow Brush
Use it to apply liner with precision.
Brushes Care Tips:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly with soft soap warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!